Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] feature/tor-browser-4.0

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] feature/tor-browser-4.0
anonym wrote (13 Oct 2014 15:53:54 GMT) :
> Please review and merge (Git and APT) into devel and testing.

Merged, congrats! Please in turn merge into the refactoring branch,
and resolve conflicts there.

However, there are still a bunch of serious unaddressed issues:

* #8060 -- The default Tor Browser search engine in Russian is
DuckDuckGo (same at least in French and German); reported 3 days ago
* #8036 -- Localized Startpage search plugins are not installed; the
great "it'll be fixed once we have the localized TBB tarballs" plan
didn't work so well; reported 5 days ago
* #8037 -- No more localized Wikipedia search engines; reported 5 days
ago
* #8092 -- 'Technical details' section empty when clicking padlock
icon on Browser on Tails 1.2 rc; reported yesterday, reproduced

... and we're supposed to be building the final ISO tomorrow.

If you need help, please do shout (would have been better to have
shouted a few days ago, but oh well :)