Re: [Freepto] v1.0beta2 released

Author: boyska
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] v1.0beta2 released
On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 01:20:02PM +0200, boyska wrote:
>This is what we still need to do in order to release the RC1:
>* tor-ntp bug https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/129
> assigned to paskao

I did some progress on this, creating a script[2] that seems to reproduce
the bug. Seems the issues for more detail. There is also a wiki page on
this [1].
The code that should have fixed it must now be tested again.

[1] https://we.riseup.net/freepto-wiki/tor-ntp
[2] http://paste.debian.net/125967/

>* update repository to berenjena: both update the packages and how to
> build them
> https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/145
> assigned to boyska. I hope to get it done in less than a week.

work on this has been done. I'm waiting for a review by vinc3nt.

>* Create a Freepto CA and include It
> https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/146
> assigned to vinc3nt

It seems that there has been some love on this (the freepto-certificates
package has been created).
vinc3nt, can you clarify if it is going to be a RFT or if there is still
something to do?

--
boyska