Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed on new icons for Tails OpenPGP A…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed on new icons for Tails OpenPGP Applet
Hi,

Clement Hermann wrote (29 Sep 2014 20:18:14 GMT) :
> On 29/09/2014 14:10, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>> [...] if you would like the applet to be team-maintained, that
>> mailing list is also a good place to start that discussion.
> Great !

> I already work on this with Holger for now, but if he's too busy that
> might be a good solution. Thanks for the offer !

Note that Holger has committed to be a sponsor, not a co-maintainer.
IMO, team-maintenance is (almost) always a good idea, so I encourage
you to accept Daniel's proposal :) ... and the more packages of ours
are team-maintained, the more Holger's sponsorship efforts can be
focused on other parts, so it's a net win for Tails.