Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed on new icons for Tails OpenPGP A…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed on new icons for Tails OpenPGP Applet
On 09/27/2014 10:31 AM, Clement Hermann wrote:
> as part of my work on Tails OpenPGP Apllet to make it suitable for
> Debian, I found out the icons were licensed under CC-BY-SA 2.0, which is
> not DFSG compliant.

I wasn't aware that CC-BY-SA is not DFSG compliant -- or is it just the
older version number (2.0) that has this issue? can you point to any
discussion about this?

Also, i'm part of the debian GnuPG packaging team [0], which packages
GnuPG-related tools, and has several experienced debian packagers on it.

If you'd like review of your debian packaging of the OpenPGP applet,
please join the mailing list and drop us a note -- if you would like the
applet to be team-maintained, that mailing list is also a good place to
start that discussion.

thanks for working on this!

    --dkg

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/GnuPG