[Tails-l10n] Please test l10n status of Tails/Jessie

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Please test l10n status of Tails/Jessie
Hi,

we have to make sure that whatever we want to see in Debian Jessie is
in good shape in a month from now. This includes having good enough
translations.

We've been working to have a barely working Tails ISO based on Jessie,
so that you folks can check that the core software in there is
properly translated into your language.

So, we need *you* to do some of the work:

1. Download the latest Tails/Jessie experimental ISO from
http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_feature-jessie/

2. Boot that ISO in some way.

3. Choose a language you speak well in the Greeter.

4. Run various applications you expect to be correctly localized.

5. Report any issue you find to the best possible place (worst case,
report it here if you don't feel like talking to upstreams):

     - for missing or buggy translation: ideally, check if upstream
       has a fix; if that's the case, then report a bug to Debian;
       otherwise, report the problem to the upstream translation team,
       ideally with a patch;

     - for non-l10n-related bugs: report to me personally, and I'll
       handle filing tickets etc. as needed. Please have a look at the
       Jessie-related tickets first, to avoid reporting duplicates:
       https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?query_id=159