Re: [Tails-dev] Remove /promote/slides from ISO image

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Remove /promote/slides from ISO image
intrigeri wrote:
> sajolida@??? wrote (16 Sep 2014 09:08:36 GMT) :
>> I cleaned my destination directory and .ikiwiki folder and it worked in
>> the end. So please review and merge:
>
> Well, no: if we merge as-is, this change will only be applied for
> those who do the same clean-up as you. Most notably, the RMs would
> have to do it, but for consistency, the only way forward I see is, as
> suggested previously, to automate this clean-up => reassigning to you.

Ok, then what about d030f9d?

But I'm not really sure about that because in your previous email you
mentioned a "temporary" while the comment that I copied from 6bab584
says "forever".

Plus in commit cdbe6b3, the removable of
usr/share/doc/tails/website/blueprint/ was moved to
config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/amnesia/build/mksquashfs-excludes.

- If this fix is only temporary then it makes more sense to keep it in
config/chroot_local-hooks/98-remove_unwanted_files. But then, for how long?
- If this needs to be permanent, then we are missing the exclusion of
/bugs, /todo, etc. somewhere as well.

--
sajolida