Re: [Tails-ux] Status of the new greeter UI

Autor: sajolida
Para: tails-ux
Temas novos: [Tails-ux] greeter: launch buttons [was: Status of the new greeter UI]
Asunto: Re: [Tails-ux] Status of the new greeter UI
tchou wrote:
> Maybe :
> - remove the "Select your configuration options :"
> - bring closer the guided and the advanded, because it is the same
> thing, with 2 differents interfaces
> - move the "Launch" on extreme right.

> [ Guided setup | Fast setup ]         Launch

> or
>
> [ Discover options | Fast setup ]     Launch

> I think the last screen on the guided configuration should be "Launch"
> too instead of "go" (or "go" everywhere).

I did something quite different in my last changes. See:

http://git.tails.boum.org/tails/plain/wiki/src/blueprint/greeter_revamp_UI/greeter-1st-screen-dvd.png?h=web/greeter-wording.

I'm divided between:

- Making the three choices more homogenous and making it more clear
that there are three different paths: "guided", "advanced", and
"default". That's my option.

- Making it clear that the "default" path goes straight into Tails.
That's more your option. But I thought that this was implied by "default".

What's your opinion on this?

--
sajolida