Re: [Tails-ux] Status of the new greeter UI

Autor: tchou
Para: tails-ux
Asunto: Re: [Tails-ux] Status of the new greeter UI
Alan:
> Hi everybody,

Hey !

Sorry to be late, quite a more offline summer that I expected (and still
more or less offline).

> We now have mockups for the greeter UI since several weeks. I think I
> implemented most if not all suggestions about them.
>
> Next steps were as far as I rember:
>
> - paper UX testing. Tchou volunteered. Any progress?

I still want to do it, but I wanted :

1 - Discuss Fiodor suggestions
Sajolida started to work on, great !

2 - Wait for your pdf integration for the paper testing
It was a misunderstanding, so I will do it once this new round of
improvements if over. And I think it's better if I do the pdf to modify
the screens between worshops.

Some other suggestions about the configuration labels section :

Select your configuration options :
Guided configuration | Advanced configuration | Launch wich default
configuration

Maybe :
- remove the "Select your configuration options :"
- bring closer the guided and the advanded, because it is the same
thing, with 2 differents interfaces
- move the "Launch" on extreme right.

[ Guided setup | Fast setup ]         Launch

or

[ Discover options | Fast setup ]     Launch

I think the last screen on the guided configuration should be "Launch"
too instead of "go" (or "go" everywhere).