Re: [Tails-dev] Roadmap amendments proposal

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Roadmap amendments proposal
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (02 Aug 2014 17:16:55 GMT) :
> at the contributors summit, we reinforced our current 2.0 and 3.0
> definitions as the broad priorities we have for the next year(s).
> Then, we started refining these milestones, but it was too daunting
> a task to fine tune all details.

> So, IIRC we decided we had until early September (?) to propose
> roadmap patches here, and then we will use the mailing-list + the
> October monthly meeting to turn proposals into decisions.

This deadline has now passed. If this catches you "by surprise", and
you want to propose other amendments, please do so by the end of
the week.

I've added this topic to agenda for the October contributors meeting.
It would be good to raise concerns about non-consensual proposals on
this list before, though.