Re: [Tails-project] 31C3

Author: u
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] 31C3
Hi,

>> The submission for the 31C3 started in July, and end up on September 14.
>>
>> Do we want to submit something this time?
>>
>> http://events.ccc.de/2014/07/12/31c3-call-for-participation-en/
>>
> Does somebody want to propose a talk? There is one week left :)

as far as i remember, we said that we did not want to submit a talk.
Simply, because this would be out of scope of the talks the CCC would
actually accept.

*But* we wanted to work out something with NoisySquare and have a common
place where we could actually suggest an alternative schedule.
We need some feeback about this discussion from people who are in touch
with NoisySquare (hint, hint). The discussion has apparently been
started over there, but i don't know of any outcome.

Cheers,
u.