Re: [Tails-project] 31C3

Author: u
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] 31C3
sajolida@???:
> Hey,
>
> The submission for the 31C3 started in July, and end up on September 14.
>
> Do we want to submit something this time?
>
> http://events.ccc.de/2014/07/12/31c3-call-for-participation-en/

As far as i understood we fall in one of these categories:

"
Assemblies

Assemblies are places where communities of interest can meet in the
core of the congress. They are comparable to villages at the various
hacker camps. We will have lots of space again, so larger installations
will be possible. The assemblies will be organized in the public wiki.

For projects, installations and other fun things

A formal submission is not required. Once again there willl be a wiki
where needs for space and other resources will be collected. Simply
start considering now what you would like to make, bring, or show when
that wiki goes online. We have a lot of space and we are open for crazy
and surprising stuff.
"

I think DrWhax wanted to get back with infos from the NoisySquare ML.

Cheers!
u.