Re: [Tails-l10n] [review] spanish translation - about

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review] spanish translation - about
Cristian Salamea wrote:
> It could be hard to maintain so it implies one list per language.
>
> I consider suggestion from sajolida good.

If you end up choosing having a dedicated mailing list for working on
your translation that could make the whole review and merge process more
explicit and clearer for everybody. You would send the review requests
on, let's say tails-l10n-spanish@???, and send only the merge
requests on tails-l10n@???.

I think that this is not contradictory with my proposal but rather
complementary actually. It only had a bit of infrastructure overhead.

--
sajolida