Re: [Tails-project] Low hanging fruit session

Author: Lunar
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Low hanging fruit session
hyas:
> This is a low hanging fruit session activity report.
>
> [#7258] : made some progress on that ticket
>
> [#7597] : closed. mention that Tails contains all the tools necessary to
> translate.
>
> [#7060] : implemented, ready for QA.
>
> [#5550] : implemented, ready for QA.
>
> [#6412] : implemented
>
> [no ticket] we corrected a problem with the default language
> of the Paypal donation form, once clicked and redirected to Paypal.
>
> [no ticket] we corrected a problem with the default amount of the Paypal
> donation form which was not set for the recurring donations, resulting
> in an error.

Next time, would you be kind enough to provide at least the title of the
ticket on top of their number? Reading the current report I have no clue
about what it was about unless I open each ticket manually… which
defeats a bit the point of having a report, in my opinion.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@???>