Re: [Tails-ux] Low hanging fruit session

Author: hyas
CC: tails-dev, tails-ux, tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Low hanging fruit session
Hello,

Next session will be Friday 12 September 2014.

This is a low hanging fruit session activity report.

[#7258] : made some progress on that ticket

[#7597] : closed. mention that Tails contains all the tools necessary to
translate.

[#7060] : implemented, ready for QA.

[#5550] : implemented, ready for QA.

[#6412] : implemented

[no ticket] we corrected a problem with the default language
of the Paypal donation form, once clicked and redirected to Paypal.

[no ticket] we corrected a problem with the default amount of the Paypal
donation form which was not set for the recurring donations, resulting
in an error.