Re: [Tails-l10n] transifex policy

Author: drebs
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] transifex policy
u codificou 2.4K bytes:
> drebs:
> > 1. Is there a clear policy on how to become a translator using transifex? The
> >    tails website points to the transifex website but does not say how one
> >    becomes a translator/reviewer.

> No. There is no policy and no documentation because all this is handled
> by Transifex.
>
> You just subscribe to Transifex and request to become a translator for
> the Torproject [1].
>
> In order to become a reviewer, you'd make a request to the admins of
> that project on Transifex. (One of them, Colin, also reads this mailing
> list and can respond to requests from our side. Thanks btw!)

Some questions about Transifex translations:

* How are the transifex translations imported into git? Is this done manually?
* What are responsibilities of Transifex reviewers? Are they tied to one
specific language?
* What is the relation between Transifex reviewers and the translation team?
* Is there a Transifex reviewer for pt-br translation?

Thanks again!