Re: [Tails-dev] [review again plz] #7156 Create a donation f…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review again plz] #7156 Create a donation form to receive fiat currencies
> sajolida@???:
>> - Line 44: I don't understand what "under 200 € a statement of account
>> is sufficient" means.
>
> It means that if you want a tax deduction because you donated something,
> you do not necessarily need a receipt from Zwiebelfreunde saying that
> you donated. A simple statement or print out of your bank account is
> enough to present to the tax office. For smaller sums they do not even
> ask for any written proof in some european countries.

I didn't find any reference to this on the Zwiebelfreunde page. And I
bet that different countries have different policies regarding how
donation are tax-deductible. For example, the Belgian instructions don't
mention this, and rather as for a receipt every time:

http://finances.belgium.be/fr/particuliers/avantages_fiscaux/dons/

So I removed that info for the time being. Feel free to provide more