[Tails-dev] IRC (Was: Tails contributors meeting: Sunday Aug…

Author: Kill Your TV
To: tails-dev
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] IRC
Subject: [Tails-dev] IRC (Was: Tails contributors meeting: Sunday August 3)

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 21:35:22 +0000 (UTC)
sajolida@??? wrote:

> The next Tails contributors meeting is scheduled for:
>
>     Sunday August 3
>         #tails-dev (irc.indymedia.org/h7gf2ha3hefoj5ls.onion)
>         7pm UTC (9pm CEST)

> Every one interested in contributing to Tails is welcome.
>
> As OFTC is blocking Tor lately, we will try to gather on
> irc.indymedia.org.

[..]

As I asked in #tails yesterday:

       Since it's been hard to connect to OFTC with Tor recently, has
       there been any talk of #tails* (or even #*tor*) moving elsewhere?

It's approx 17:10 (UTC) and I've been unable to connect to OFTC via Tor
since around 08:30 (UTC). Perhaps it would be good to have an official
"fallback" IRC channel/network for Tails?

To bring this post back on topic in case it veered OT: FWIW, I should be
in attendance for the meeting on indymedia on the 3rd.

--
GPG ID: 0x5BF72F42D0952C5A
Fingerprint: BD12 65FD 4954 C40A EBCB F5D7 5BF7 2F42 D095 2C5A