[Tails-dev] Broadcom Wireless Drivers

Author: OfficialXian .
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Broadcom Wireless Drivers
Hey guys, in one of the next releases can you include the Broadcom BCM43142
wireless/bluetooth drivers? I don't care about having bluetooth, but having
wireless would help a great load! It's a pain to use my phone's tether, and
it takes up my USB port, of which I only have 2 :(.

I have tried a few times to make the drivers and load the modules, but I've
only gotten the wireless to *see* networks. I can see my home networks, and
I can attempt to join, but it'll just time-out. This could be because I
**make**'d the driver in another distro (Kali) because **make** is messed
up in Tails for some reason I always get an error.

Thanks!
~xian