[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] feature/6579-disable-tcp-ti…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] feature/6579-disable-tcp-timestamps [Was: Risks of enabled/disabled TCP timestamps?]
Hi,

thanks to Jake's and jvoisin's input (yay, I digged some useful stuff
from this list's archives), I put into shape the bits of design doc
needed to explain why we think that it's possibly useful, and not too
risky, to disable TCP timestamps in Tails.

This, combined with the fact an ISO with TCP time stamps passes the
automated test suite, makes me comfortable requesting a review'n'merge
of feature/6579-disable-tcp-timestamps into the devel branch, for
Tails 1.2.