Re: [Freepto] build_with_persistence

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] build_with_persistence
On 27/07/2014 12:22, vinc3nt wrote:
> I've worked on our live-build configuration [1] in order to obtain a
> more standard repository (and more similar to tails as well).

I think that the overall work has been just GREAT in making freepto
easier to test, making components reusable and making us nearer to tails.

however...

> An image is already available here:
> http://dev.freepto.mx/dev/with_persistence/

Following
https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-passwords-changer/issues/1
I tested both the .imv and the .vdi, and they both just do not work.
It's not that freepto-passwords-changer does not work; there seems to be
no way of making those image boot, if the encryption passphrase is
entered. Boot will continue, but then it will hang.

If I avoid to enter the passphrase, thus booting "live", everything
works, and it seems that the passwords-changer also works.

The same error has been confirmed by paskao and nop, too.

I know that ca1000 had alreay given a quick test, so I asked details. It
seems that he tested the 73eef90 commit, instead of the e2ecd5 that is
in the rft.
I can't find that commit anymore, so I must suppose that you rewrote the
history.

--
boyska
gpg --recv-keys 0x58289ca9