Re: [Tails-l10n] German translations

Author: d94
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] German translations
Thanks for your response.
I noticed now that the import of the repo did not work properly, I think
that there is a bug or something else (when trying to clone it I get the
error message: "fatal: cannot create directory at
'wiki/src/blueprint/tails-greeter:_revamp_UI': Invalid argument" and
"warning: clone succeeded, but checkout failed.") Do you have any idea
how to fix that?
When it works I will translate the page you sent me. Regarding to the
documentation for translators I will sent a seperate mail later on.

Cheers

spriver