Re: [Tails-dev] [review] #7156 Create a donation form to rec…

Author: u
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review] #7156 Create a donation form to receive fiat currencies
Hi,

sajolida@???:
> u wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Please review these two commits on 451f, branch web/donation
>>
>> d9e483e
>> bb1eeb2

> You have a buggy merge in your master branch: e54b5df. You didn't fix
> the conflicts properly. I'd like to edit a couple of phrasing, but I'll
> wait until you fix this on your side and I can reset the branch.

I am not quite sure how to fix this.
I repulled the master branch and merged it again. Does this look better
now? Otherwise, would you have any instructions which i could follow to
fix this?

> Note that Zwiebelfreunde e.V. is the organization behind torservers.net,
> so I wonder whether this should made more explicit and could simplify a
> bit the whole page.

I changed the text a bit in the latest commit:
[web/donation 11f6ca7] simplifying and adding info for receipt

Torservers/Zwiebelfreunde on their side confirmed by email being ok with
the naming of the Items for Paypal and the comment for the bank transfer.

I let you review the whole thing?

Thanks!
u.