Re: [Tails-dev] Slides & Pitch for non-technical audience

Author: Amaelle Guiton
To: Robert Gurley
CC: Grégoire Pouget, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Slides & Pitch for non-technical audience
Hi Robert,

I have two slides about Tails in a big global doc intended to teach
journalism students how to protect their sources, another bunch I
prepared for a Ubuntu Party (all of them are in French but I can make a
rough translation if needed) and you may also find useful material in
the (not ready yet, but in English) slides of my talk on Sunday at the
HackFest -- including cute lolcats & loldogs, which are quite a good way
to make non-technical people feel comfortable with a tool ;)

I will make everything I mentioned available asap (as soon as the slides
for the HackFest are finished). Will you by any chance be in Paris this
week-end ? Then we could have a chat about it. If not we can ofc do that
by e-mail.

Cheers,

Amaelle

---

--
Amaelle Guiton
Disruptive, network-driven, future-seeking journalism