Re: [Tails-l10n] german: proposed change in tails-greeter

Author: sycamoreone
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] german: proposed change in tails-greeter
intrigeri:
> sycamoreone wrote (29 Jun 2014 08:45:03 GMT) :
>> Do you know what repositories one would have to check for all the
>> Transifex translations?
>
> https://git.torproject.org/translation.git

Ok, it turns out tails-greeter is the only program under the Torproject
umbrella using the translation "Vermittlungsserver" (as part of the word
"Vermittlungsservereinstellungen". OTOH, besides Vidalia there are only
a few packages that talk about proxies at all.

I think there is no clear winner in "Brides" vs. "Brücken". liveusb
creater uses 'ISO-Abbild' instead of 'ISO-Image' consistently, and no
other package mentions ISO images.

I attached a crude script for searching in the German translations. It
doesn't restrict the search to the msgstr's, but is good enough to get
an overview on the translations in the different packages.

@flapflap, @u: Do you already have a list of 'standard translation'?

Cheers,
Frithjof