Re: [Tails-dev] Tails-greeter UI redesign

Author: jvoisin
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails-greeter UI redesign
On 06/22/2014 08:37 PM, Alan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I integrated the new greeter UI prototype into a working greeter. Not
> all options works yet, but anyone interested is welcome to try and give
> feedback. Here is the iso:
> http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_feature-5464-revamp-ui/

Impressive!

Here is my feedback:

- The greeter window is not vertically centerer.
- I think that the text in the two "network configuration" buttons
should be centered.
- What about making possible to use the "Esc" key to go back in the process?
- The "network configuration" documentation is not really browsable,
since it's not scrollable. I guess that the window is actually
super-long, instead of having a restricted size.
- The "mac spoofing" screen doesn't make clear that the button is a
toggle-able one, and not the upper part of some exclusives ones. This is
likely related to the first point.
- "Widows camouflage" ;)
- In "administrator password", the cursor is not automatically put in
the first field.

Except those points, it's really nice, congratulations!