Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] t-p-s:bugfix/7119-fix-e…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] t-p-s:bugfix/7119-fix-error-handling
29/05/14 17:42, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> t-p-s:bugfix/7119-fix-error-handling fixes #7119 (and its #7324
> duplicate) for me. anonym agreed to test, release, build a deb
> and merge.

I've merged it into master after testing it successfully in a running
Tails session where I applied the changes. IMHO it's not worth the
trouble of building and uploading a .deb, but if you disagree, the
energy spent on arguing this will be larger than actually building the
.deb. So, if you want me to, just say "I disagree", no more no less. :)

> I'll now look at why our automated test suite doesn't catch it.

The test suite never tries to run t-p-s from DVD etc. when it's not
possible. It knows what it is doing and won't do any such silly mistakes! :)

Cheers!