Re: [Tails-dev] OnionMail.info (tor anonymous mail) in TAILS…

Author: William Waites
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: anopticon
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] OnionMail.info (tor anonymous mail) in TAILS?
Hi Anopticon,

I've looked a little bit at OnionMail -- I'm also interested in the
general problem. But I have difficulty understanding exactly how it
works. From an end-user perspective it is reasonably clear but the
operation of the server software doesn't seem to be very well
explained. For my part (I have nothing to do with the Tails project
other than as a user) I wouldn't be comfortable using it or
recommending it without properly understanding what it does. Do you
have anything that is more like protocol documentation that describes
exactly what the servers do and how they communicate amongst each other?
My apologies if it is there and I simply haven't been able to find it.

Best,
-w