[Tails-dev] OnionMail.info (tor anonymous mail) in TAILS?

Author: Anopticon
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] OnionMail.info (tor anonymous mail) in TAILS?
Hi,
my name is EPTO. I am the founder of OnionMail.info project.

OnionMail is a mail server using the tor network to increase the privacy
of mail communications and strong cryptography to protect the server
against theft. http://onionmail.info/paper.html

There is a little related project build into the Mes3hacklab (Hacklab
in Venice) named Onionpy.
onion.py is a small script that implements a subscription wizard for
OnionMail users in TAILS.
(Using the POP3 extension RQUS of OnionMail servers).

* Anonymous (the server is in tor network).
* Very simple.
* Configure Claws-Mail automatically.
* Configure GPG automatically (GPG keys up to 16384 bits).
* Multiple server selection.
* Don't use mandatory the 16 characters onion address.

We would like to know what do you think of the project and if you could
put onion.py in tails.

We are a partner of UVST Project:
(User Verified Social Telematics)
http://www.openmediacluster.com/en/partner-del-progetto-rs-user-verifiable-social-telematics/

OnionMail and onion.py are experimental softwares and all are
opensources (on github).

To download the onion.py script:
http://onionmail.info/network/onionpy-full.tar.gz

Signed version:
http://onionmail.info/network/onionpy-full.tar.gz.asc

There is a little help, but at this time is only in italian:
http://onionmail.info/onionpy.html

To get more informations see:
http://onionmail.info

To open a new OnionMail server see: