[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/torbrowser-24.6.0es…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/torbrowser-24.6.0esr-0+tails1
Hi,

Branch:    feature/torbrowser-24.6.0esr-0+tails1
APT suite: feature-torbrowser-24.6.0esr-0-tails1
Ticket:    None, but I can open one if it helps.

This branch and APT suite upgrades the web browser to
24.6.0esr-0+tails1, and the browser profile is synced with TBB's. Please
merge into devel and testing.

Note that I've already imported the packages built for squeeze into
stable (and cherry-picked the commit that syncs the browser profile) for
the 1.0.1 release, without any external review since there simply isn't
time for that. It feels a bit strange to ask for this review since these
packages won't end up in any stable release, but I suppose it won't hurt.

Cheers!