Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do
Hi,

Alan wrote (07 Jun 2014 16:11:00 GMT) :
> I'm not sure having 2 of the same icon is more suspect than an empty
> bar at startup, but that's only a jugement... so I'm ready to remove
> the launchers if it looks better for most of you.

The empty bar thing would only happen at startup, that is, for
a limited amount of time (and during which, our camouflage mode is
anyway looking a bit more different to Windows, e.g. due to
notifications).

The duplicated icons would be the case during the rest of
Tails runtime.

So, it feels clearly better to me not to have duplicated icons.