Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do
Hi,

On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:38:43 +0200
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
> Alan wrote (05 Jun 2014 10:51:28 GMT) :
> > - is it OK that I merge all buxfixes of gnome-theme-windows8 into
> > master to build a package that I can upload in the camouflage
> > topic branch and in experimental?
>
> Why not merge all your bugfixes into another branch, called e.g.
> "for-1.1", and build from there?

I've done that in integration/tails-1.1

> > - is it OK that I merge all my bugfixes topic branches for the
> > camouflage into the main camouflage topic branch to merge it in
> > experimental?

[...]
> * If there's some more coupling, then it probably makes sense to
> expose a unified view of what should go together. That might be the
> main camouflage topic branch.

I've merged a testable version in
feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3. Build it and enjoy.

Issues fixed:

- #7325: Fix application icons in "task list". This is very
application-specific ant took a loong time.
- #7328: Make clock applet font white again in Windows 8 camouflage
- #7366: Windows Camouflage's toolbars are grey instead of white

Still in progress:

- #7326: Fix systray icons in Windows 8 camouflage. Mostly done but
there are still issues, see the ticket. Also very application
specific.
- #7367: Update web browser's Windows camouflage for Windows 8. I think
I've got a plan but didn't code it yet. Help is welcome if you have
firefox skills. Anonym?

I also created a ticket for postponded issues: #7377
Improve windows 8 camouflage

Cheers