Re: [Tails-l10n] Release schedule for Tails 1.0.1 and 1.1

Author: anonym
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Release schedule for Tails 1.0.1 and 1.1
03/06/14 14:36, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [adding anonym to Cc, as I'm not sure if he reads -l10n@ regularly.]
>
> Matsa wrote (03 Jun 2014 11:53:35 GMT) :
>> for example, if we focus on Tails 1.0.1 release process,
>
> I suggest focussing on 1.1 instead: there's *tons* of changes and new
> stuff in the documentation (testing branch), that I guess you'll want
> to catch up with ASAP. Note that 1.0.1 is basically 1.0 + the last
> batch of security updates, so not much to do for translators there.

So if we per your suggestion in an other part of this thread skip
bumping the bundled .deb:s, then it'll only be wiki changes that need
translated. This sounds fine to me.

>> A last thing, for the release of Tails 0.23, you sent us an email
>> including damn' usefull informations[1].
>> How can we get such a "diffstat"?

Try something like:

    git diff --stat 1.0..HEAD -- wiki/src/ | \
        grep "^ \S*\.\(html\|mdwn\)"

when you have the release branch checked out (for future releasesyou of
course have to change the "1.0" to whatever the previous release tag was).

You can also add `--stat-width=120 --stat-graph-width` to the git
command if you don't like the file path shortening, although you may
want to adjust the exact values.

Cheers!