Re: [Tails-dev] window-picker-applet packaging [was: Please …

Author: u
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] window-picker-applet packaging [was: Please review and merge feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3]
Hi,

>> On Tue, 27 May 2014 20:33:43 +0000 u <u@???> wrote:
>>> intrigeri:

>>> I'd be glad to work on it.

i just got an email from the window-picker-applet upstream author.

Here is what he told me:

quoting:
"There has been a lengthy discussion this week on the gnome-flashback
mailing list, whether we will merge all gnome-applets into gnome-panel.
In the process of this merge, we would also add window-picker-applet.

There has not yet been a final decision. You can take a look at the
overview of the mailing list:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-flashback-list/2014-May/date.html
Relevant mails have gnome-applets in the title."

I have not yet read the whole thread. Do you have any ideas about this?

thanks for your feeback.
u.