Re: [Tails-l10n] Images and html pages translation

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Images and html pages translation
drebs wrote (30 May 2014 13:33:23 GMT) :
>   * The talk.html page in question is included in the main contribute page,
>     and addresses forms of contacting the tails team which i think are not
>     listed together anywhere else in the page. Do we want to make it harder
>     for non-english speakers to obtain the tails team contact info?

Note that the Tails team communication channels work exclusively in
English. So, perhaps requesting basic English knowledge to find our
contact info is not that much of a problem?

(Assuming that most people are better at reading English than at
writing it, which appears to be the case for most people I know.)