Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/5711-liferea…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/5711-liferea-persistence-preset
Hi,

anonym wrote (26 May 2014 12:38:40 GMT) :
> In other words, a s/usewithtor/torsocks/ is all that's needed, right?

That would be my guess too, but I did not test it.

> Given your two responses to this pull request, should I take it that you
> reviewed this branch?

Until now, I had only read Alan's email and reviewed the t-p-s branch.

> Would you do the remaining review and the merge if
> I prepare a branch with a new t-p-s snapshot? I don't really want to put
> more things on your plate, so I think we can survive without this until
> the next Tails release. Alternatively, if Alan fixes this in time I'll
> hopefully have the time to do the review'n'merge, but I'd rather see him
> work on #6342.

I'd like to see this branch merged in 1.1, else it'll be postponed for
3 months, and I'd rather not see it bitrot for that long, and worked
on again in a hurry 3 days before the 1.2 freeze.

So, I think I'll simply take care of bringing this branch in
a mergeable state (looks like only "details" are left), and will leave
the review'n'merge to you, so that 1. Alan can focus on #6342, which
feels way more important; and 2. we can free some of our collective
plate and mental space.