Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/uefi (#5739)

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/uefi (#5739)
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (13 May 2014 09:47:45 GMT) :
>   * It would be good to have #6562 at least partly resolved in 1.1.
>     [...] I think that's the main blocker, but given it's "only"
>     documentation, I think it's fine if I do it only post-RC, and
>     can anyway be improved after 1.1 is out, if needed.

I am postponing this to RC..final time, to free some more time for
other, non-UEFI things that need to be fixed and merged in time for
the RC.

>   * It would be good to address #6577 ("Convert existing Tails devices
>     to UEFI on full upgrade") before the release. [...]

Ready to be reviewed and merged, assigned to anonym. Details about
where I've left things at are on the ticket.

>   * It would be good to support older VirtualBox (#7173). [...] So,
>     I'll try to backport the relevant upstream commit, to support
>     older VirtualBox, by May 26. If this doesn't work, I don't think
>     it's a critical blocker.

Turned into a known issue, see dedicated merge request sent
earlier today.