Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/7065-keyboard-lo…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/7065-keyboard-localization
14/05/14 15:57, anonym wrote:
> 09/05/14 17:36, intrigeri wrote:
> However, even if I'd prefer a solution without a static sleep, I prefer
> shipping this in 1.1 compared to our other options.

Luckily I found a proper fix, now ready for review in
bugfix/7065-keyboard-localization. It's in both Tails' and the Greeter's
Git, and a new Greeter snapshot has been uploaded to the feature
branch's APT suite.

I also pushed a fix for #7250 into the same branch since it's related,
and isn't very useful without >1 layouts, which only is (conveniently)
possible with the other fix.

Any takers for the review'n'merge? I guess intrigeri can do it when he
returns, but I'm sure he would appreciate someone else doing it since he
already has a lot on his plate.

Cheers!