Re: [Tails-dev] Virtual Machines and VPN

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chamelephon
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Virtual Machines and VPN
There are a lot of options when it comes to needing persistency. Even tails
has a persistency mode of installation on a dedicated media. You can run a
VPN from anywhere, no matter a tails running or any virtualmachine. And
just to remind there are a lot of private networking options like
SSTP,OpenVPN,PPTP,SigmaVPN,Iodine and the such. The level of encryption and
usability varies. My genuine recommendation is to have a more extended
reading on basic computer networking. There's nothing worse than having a
sense of false security while you implement the wrong anonymity protocols.