[Tails-dev] Virtual Machines and VPN

Author: Michael Brewer
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Virtual Machines and VPN
I have read most of the website information about these topics.
Is your position still not to recommend either approaches?
I looked at Whonix which is a much inferior TOR package, but it runs TOR
Browser only well using Virtual Box and VPN.
I really have a need for a persistent image which I can tuck away and
resume using as I left it which fits a VM well.

I noticed some verbiage stating VPN could be accomplished on TAILS, not
easily.
Does anyone have setup guide to use VPN with TAILS?
Any interest in the dev group for VM implementations? If so which is
preferred: Vbox or VMware?

Any help is appreciated.