[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] #7097 feature/torbutton-1.6…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] #7097 feature/torbutton-1.6.9.0
Hi,

Branch:    feature/torbutton-1.6.9.0
APT suite: feature-torbutton-1.6.9.0
Ticket:    https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7097

This branch imports Torbutton 1.6.9.0 and (by necessity) fixes #7097.
Note that bot a Git and APT level merge are needed.

Normally I suppose intrigeri would take care of the review'n'merge, but
since he will be gone until close to the 1.1 freeze, would any of you,
CC:ed people, mind taking care of it? It would actually help to know if
you will *not* be able to do it.

IMHO the only code needed to review is commit 9267a11 in Tails' Git,
which is best understood in relation to commit b9fb03cd in Torbutton's
Git, and commit 3241197 in Tails' Git.

Cheers!

PS. I wanted to CC bertagaz but ptitcanardnoir.org is down, and seems to
have been for some time. Does any one have an alternate way to reach him?