Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] Sharing wiperam package between Fr…

Author: vinc3nt
To: Everything about freepto
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] Sharing wiperam package between Freepto and Tails?

intrigeri wrote:

> 1. Prepare a proper Debian source package in a Git repo.
>    Core developers from our two projects could have write access
>    there, provided we decide on a suitable commit/merge workflow.

at moment the packages source is available from the following repository:
https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/wiperamFreepto

but the equivs (or similar stuff) configuration files are still missing

> 2. Decide where the binary package should live.
>    Or, each of our project could take care of hosting
>    their binary package, and we would "only" share maintenance of the
>    source package.

the last option sounds good for me..
probably create a new dedicated repository would result in additional effort.

> What do you think?

I completely agree with you :)

--
vinc3nt