Re: [Tails-l10n] [it] update on ongoing reviews [Was: Re: in…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [it] update on ongoing reviews [Was: Re: intro + italian team policies/workflow]
Hi Alessandro,

Alessandro Grassi wrote (14 May 2014 18:01:25 GMT) :
> I downloaded and edited the three "tor launcher" file, but they do not
> contain the original strings.
> I think I should send both the original and the translated strings to
> the tp list, but how do I get them?

I'm glad you are working on translating the Tor Launcher and friends.

Please note that it is not a Tails project (even if it is included in
Tails, and one of us has contributed to it), but it comes from the Tor
project. So, perhaps there's a more appropriate place to discuss its
translation, than tails-l10n@?

If there's none, then of course Someone Should Fix It™, but in the
meantime, I personally don't mind to see you folks going on
coordinating here, as long as it does not take substantially more
space on this list than in the recent past :)