Re: [Tails-l10n] [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 1.1

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 1.1
09/05/14 12:38, anonym wrote:
> The dates in June are pretty much set in stone as far as I'm concerned,
> but the freeze and RC dates may be moved a couple days (so this time the
> release schedule is indeed very "preliminary") since I have other
> commitments that may collide. More precisely, the May dates may be moved
> back (i.e. closer to us) up to three days.

For the record, I've now arranged my late May so there will be no
collisions with the dates I previously posted...

> Tails developers and contributors, are you available for testing the
> respective releases on:
>
> * RC testing on 2014-05-29 (preliminary)

... so this date is no longer preliminary (unless there's too small
turnout, perhaps).

> * Final testing on 2014-06-09 afternoon and early 2014-06-09, CEST

As pointed out by intrigeri, the latter of the two dates should be
2014-06-*10*. Sorry for the confusion!

Cheers!