[Freepto] wiki.freepto.mx

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: [Freepto] wiki.freepto.mx
once upon a time, we had no wiki.
Then, we had a wiki, which became full of spam in no time.
We have no wiki now, and need one.
Some proposals:

[delegate] creating a group on we.riseup.net or similar sites.
[selfhosting] hosting a wiki ourselves, and take care that it does not
become full of spam
[static] Do an ikiwiki-based setup, like the one used by tails. This is
a major change in wiki interaction: wiki would be inside code itself!

I am partially against the [selfhosting], meaning that I would prefer
not to spend too much time on infrastructure and boring topics. I found
both [delegate] and [static] reasonable, so go on with your opinion and
let's create a new wiki!

--
boyska
gpg --recv-keys 0x58289ca9