Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed/wished for 1.1 (Wheezy) tasks

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed/wished for 1.1 (Wheezy) tasks
01/05/14 13:14, intrigeri wrote:
> anonym wrote (02 Apr 2014 14:37:19 GMT) :
>>> Test suite
>>> ==========
>>>
>>>   * Adapt test suite for Wheezy
>>>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6559
>>>     I've started already, and will try to complete this ASAP, to help
>>>     evaluate how much stuff is still broken in a Wheezy build.
>>>     @bertagaz, anonym: don't hesitate doing some bits of it if you feel
>>>     like it.

>> Count me in on this, starting next week.
>
> What's your timeline / ETA for this?
>
> The idea was to detect regressions as early as possible,
> so that we have more time to fix it before the release.

I've currently got a local branch where I've dealt with our duplicate
work, and the inclusion of
test/6275-boot-device-write-access-via-udisks. It passes all (expected)
tests except apt.feature (as mentioned in #6559). I'm hoping to resolve
that soon, but in either case I'll push the branch tomorrow.

Cheers!