Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed/wished for 1.1 (Wheezy) tasks

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Help needed/wished for 1.1 (Wheezy) tasks
20/03/14 11:24, intrigeri wrote:
> Code
> ====
>
>   * NetworkManager does not auto-connect when MAC spoofing is enabled
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6911
>     @anonym: do you want to take care of it?

For the record, this one has been fixed.

>   * Unusable documentation window in the Greeter
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6901
>     @alan, @anonym, @WinterFairy, @Andres: anyone?

I've updated the ticket with a (hopefully helpful) hint.

Still, a proper fix should probably introduce some "smart" (let's say,
"resolution-aware") resizing code similar to what was recently done for
the options window. But I digress... filed as #7009.

> Test suite
>
>   * Adapt test suite for Wheezy
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6559
>     I've started already, and will try to complete this ASAP, to help
>     evaluate how much stuff is still broken in a Wheezy build.
>     @bertagaz, anonym: don't hesitate doing some bits of it if you feel
>     like it.

Count me in on this, starting next week.

Cheers!