Re: [Tails-l10n] intro + italian team policies/workflow

Author: Alessandro Grassi
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: [Tails-l10n] [it] update on ongoing reviews [Was: Re: intro + italian team policies/workflow]
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] intro + italian team policies/workflow
> Ah, yes. Transifex changed something in the interface, a couple of days ago, and that
> messed up the link. The correct link is now this:
>
> https://www.transifex.com/organization/otf/team/1519/discussion/8953/
>
> As you can see from the discussion on transifex I got just one reply,
> but I'm sending all the translated files to tp@??? for
> review.

Ok, I saw the discussion and your messages on the mailing lists.

Since you already started, please tell me some files to review, so we
don't overlap. I will try to be consistent with the work you have
already done, and ask here if needed.

Alessandro