Re: [Tails-l10n] intro + italian team policies/workflow

Author: Francesca Ciceri
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] intro + italian team policies/workflow
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 12:18:49PM +0200, Alessandro Grassi wrote:

> I'm ok with your plan and I just made an account on Transifex.
> I can't open your link, it says "page not found".

Ah, yes. Transifex changed something in the interface, a couple of days ago, and that
messed up the link. The correct link is now this:

https://www.transifex.com/organization/otf/team/1519/discussion/8953/

> Did you get in contact with
> other italian translators?

As you can see from the discussion on transifex I got just one reply,
but I'm sending all the translated files to tp@??? for
review.
That list is used by a lot of free software translation projects for
reviews, so that we can have a bit of consistency on Italian
translations of specific terms. I've already got some useful replies
and, while I don't think I'll be able to uniformize/review all the
strings before the release of 1.0 I'm at least trying to do as much as
possible.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"There's no end of things I could read. The army of monkeys trying to
randomly re-create Shakespeare are filling the Internet with other stuff