Re: [Tails-dev] Please review documentation improvements

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review documentation improvements
Matsa:
> please review the following commits, in matsa / master

Thanks for all those tiny patches!

> * b0d5a66 - add another link to "Tails does not start"

- I rephrased it a bit.
- Regarding terminology, note that we say "start" instead of "boot", and
"hardware" instead of "material".

> * 7a4b449 - add references to "Tails does not start"

- I moved it before the virtualization section because I think it will
be more useful.
- Reformat the title to have "=" the same length as the title.
- I reused the same formulation as on /support, /support/known_issues. I
like copy paste :)

> * 08636a1 - add l10n tricks

- I reformat the "=" below the titles.

> * 107cafc - open-tran.eu is discontinued
> * 978f9e1 - fix link
> * aca38d5 - clarification

- No comment.

--