Re: [Tails-l10n] [Tails-dev] Please review documentation imp…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Tails-dev] Please review documentation improvements
u:
> i have tried to add what has been said on the l10n-mailinglist to the
> documentation for translators in order to improve the information on h
> how to set up a git repo for translation work.
>
> Please review and comment, thanks!

Review and merged at last!

I fixed a few things in there with commit edfc91a.

I was also wondering whether our documentation should go so much into
details; as we don't want our website to be a crash course on Git. But
well, you always start learning complex tools by doing with simple
tasks, and if that can help new translators to get to work then why not.

On this aspect our documentation for contributors is much more flexible
than the user doc.

--
sajolida